HVAC Construction Project Manager
As an HVAC Construction Project Manager, the qualified candidate will plan, direct, or coordinate, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Includes managers in specialized HVAC construction fields with controls system management.
• Direct, review, or approve project design changes
• Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities
• Review projects before installation to ensure successful installation
• Visit job sites and report the progress
• Initiate and communicate change orders
• Coordinate with Sales Admin regarding any changes that come up during installation process
• Address installation issues in the timely manner
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer