Project Manager – CT
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. – Monday thru Friday
Full-Time Employee Overtime: Occasional
Automated Building Systems Inc. (ABS) is a leading Energy Management Systems contractor and is the authorized Alerton EMS Dealer for all of Southern New England. ABS has been providing best-in-class products and exceptional customer service for over 30 years throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and over site of all phases of Building Automation Control Projects from Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Startup & Commissioning to Closeout. The Project Manager acts as Automated Building System’s (ABS’s) point of contact with the customer for all related projects.
- Create, maintain and manage project schedules, labor plans and project documents.
- Consistent and clear communications with internal and external customers.
- Ensure quality, timeliness and completeness of work performed within budget.
- Pro-active assistance to accounting with collections of projects.
- Adhere to ABS’s Policies and Procedures, HR, Safety Plan and others.
- Minimum 5 years in the Controls/HVAC industry with emphasis on networking and integration.
- Ethical conduct
- Time Management
- Associate degree, technical school, or equivalent certification is preferred OR any combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload to meet strict customer time-frames and deadlines.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone, and in writing.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick, 401K
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer